Join Our Team
Is Your Current Job “Draining”? Consider a Career with Ando
Join a family-owned company with over 30 years of plumbing experience in Western New York
Ando Plumbing has been a family owned and operated business since it’s start in 1990. We are thankful to have multiple employees with us for 20+ years to ensure our company keeps its highly renowned status, and are always welcoming new members to be a part of the great workplace atmosphere we’ve created. We treat our employees the way we want the customers to be treated: with honesty, respect, and professionalism.
Typical Work Week: Monday – Friday, 7:30AM – 4PM
Some days a technician may work a little later or leave early depending on the volume of calls.
Each technician is responsible for one Saturday shift once per month, typically 8AM – 12PM.
We don’t schedule after hours work, as we strive for a quality work/life balance.
- Competitive Wage
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan with Company Matching
- Health Benefit Package
- Personable, friendly, and professional towards customer
- Install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in residential structures
- Respond to, diagnose, and resolve plumbing emergencies
- Keep accurate records of time spent working, description of work performed and materials used
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools used in the plumbing trade
- Knowledge of building codes, safety regulations, and safety practices
- Familiarity with PVC, CPVC, PEX, cast iron, and copper
- Effective oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to complete projects unsupervised and unassisted
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in basic mathematics and conversion of measurements